Administrator

Join Date Nov 2004
Hardware Secrets Team is on a distinguished road

Default NZXT Hades Case Review

There has been a new article posted.

Title: NZXT Hades Case Review
URL: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/913

Here is a snippet:
"NZXT has just released a new mid-tower case, Hades, featuring a three-channel digital thermometer and lots of fans. Let's see if this product is a good buy.Hades belongs to NZXT's Crafted Series, the ..."

Comments on this article are welcome.

Best regards,
Hardware Secrets Team
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com
Hardware Secrets Team is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
behrtrap

Join Date Jun 2009
los angeles
behrtrap is on a distinguished road

Default Hades--a trip to hardware heaven

If the devil is in the details, then Hades has it nailed. I have a Whisper, and I modded and mutated it. The new features of the Hades are awesome. I like the power supply compartment, it's always a hot spot. Also, the cut-out to access CPU cooler. Why didn't I think of that. Time to get the Dremel out. Most of all, the sexy, and sinister lines that NZXT executes so well. Like the red temp display integrated into the case. Some things can only be done in a manufacturing/fabrication environment. They say that the Italians can draw a line on a pad, and for decades the rest of the world will study its elegance.
Maybe the same can be said for the Taiwanese--I think that's where NZXT is based. Where are they?
behrtrap is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread