Hardware Secrets Forums

Go Back   Hardware Secrets Forums > Miscellaneous > Site Comments and Suggestions

Old 02-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
brispuss

Join Date Dec 2012
brispuss is on a distinguished road

Question No Further PSU Reviews?

Last PSU review was on July 31st 2013. Are PSU's no longer being reviewed here?
brispuss is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2014, 12:26 AM   #2
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA
Gabriel Torres is on a distinguished road

brispuss,

Due to personal reasons, I had to move back to Brazil, and Hardware Secrets is no longer a priority in my life.

Thanks,
Gabriel
Gabriel Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #3
brispuss

Join Date Dec 2012
brispuss is on a distinguished road

Thanks and understood.

Regards!
brispuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:28 AM   #4
Onus

Join Date Jun 2010
Tennessee, USA
Onus is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, I am sorry to hear that. I hope things go well for you, and you are able to return (if you want to; I expect the USA to become a generally unsafe place within the year).
Onus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:17 AM   #5
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA

Hi Onus, that is the key point. I gave up my green card. I don't want to return. There are many reasons why, and I don't want to expose them as I don't want to go generate a flame war or offend my American friends here. In summary, me, as a foreigner, can see what the US is becoming, however Americans fail to see what I see; most Americans are brainwashed to blindly believe that America is still the #1 country to live in. Since I have a different frame of reference, I see it differently.

Gabriel.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:56 AM   #6
Onus

Join Date Jun 2010
Tennessee, USA
Onus is on a distinguished road

Gabriel, we are on the same page. My country has fallen, far and hard. I just took a trip to Colonial Williamsburg for their Presidents Weekend, and was saddened to know how bad it has become (I'd been there a few times before; this time though it really hit me). I believe we will see better days again, but it is not going to be an easy trip to get there. It rarely bothers me to be deaf in one ear, and possess the balance of a toddler (since age 20), but these days it makes me grind my teeth to know I am not fit for the battlefield. Otherwise, I would be one of the III%. If you are interested in "real" news of what is going on, check out www.misguidedchildren.com. Started by former Marines, I have found it a great source of hope where there has been none. In any case, best of luck to you.
Onus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:10 AM   #7
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA

It took me a few years to realize that the United States is not a "free country" nor a "democracy"; it is ruled by big interest groups, not by the president. And so on... Anyway, glad to know that you figured this out. This whole discussion, of course, should be taken to a different venue.

Take care.
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread