Hardware Secrets Forums

Go Back   Hardware Secrets Forums > Miscellaneous > Site Comments and Suggestions

Old 05-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
WOLF

Join Date May 2010
Sweden
WOLF is on a distinguished road

Default You may not know this.....

But since way back Hardware Secrets has been and will be my Number 1 source for Computer Hardware Technology Science and the comprehension of that.

Thanks to Hardware Secrets I had the prerogative to progress and capitalize in to the world of Computer Hardware Technology.

Thank You Hardware Secrets for Everything!

May the good Lord bring you at Hardware Secrets the best of all for future to come.

Yours Faithful Beneficiary, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson.

Old 05-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA
Gabriel Torres is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your nice words, my friend. It is thanks to people like you that we find the strenght to keep working hard!

Gabriel.
Gabriel Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
klinc

Join Date Dec 2010
klinc is on a distinguished road

^you forgot honest there Gabriel that's one thing I like about this site. You guys are not afraid to speak your mind. If its junk you guys tell us. In a nicer manner of course. Think honesty is only find on a few sites around the net. I will always come here to find out if a thing is true or not
I7-2600k @4.8Ghz | ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME 3-Way SLI | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1867mhz CL8 10-9-24 1T 1.600V | 3x Zotac Gtx580 SLI | OCZ Vertex 2 SF 180gb | 2x Samsung F3 Spinpoint 1Tb Raid-0 | CORSAIR AX1200 | Thermalright Silver Arrow | Antec 1200 |
3DMARK11
klinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA

Thanks, klinc!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
WOLF

Join Date May 2010
Sweden
WOLF is on a distinguished road

Dear Hardware Secrets!

First of all Id like to take the opportunity to thank you so much for you nice and warming appreciation.

Then as a compliment as well as my token of gratitude for all that's been giving me through the good work with Hardware Secrets web pages, I decided to make my own little promotion (PR) for Hardware Secrets on my Facebook.

Just look little further down on the web pages to the links below and you find the Hardware Secrets promotion (hope you don't mind my little act).

WOLF High Performance Computer Components & Accessories. (This the present computer components and accessories to my self configured and build computer).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9&l=2e184b629b

WOLF Computer Components & Accessories of Interests. (Since we all know that a good project never has it's completion, this some plans of mine for the future).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9&l=50c5354bcd

If you at Hardware Secrets want, with pleasure I promote Hardware Secrets on my FaceBook according to your wishes.

Since I'm a former computer technician and helps some people with their computer problem both national and international through the time of online gaming, there's a many people that looks at my FaceBook pages regarding my choice of computer components.

The main reason the I set up a Facebook is that for 3 years ago started a new computer project. It all beguine with online lucubration of new computer technology science since I've been sitting with Intel Pentium P4 for many years. After I got some knowledge I was time to make a market survey of new computer components and through that beguine my own configuration of my new computer project. This computer of mine was finished last year and are up running since then without any problem whats so ever. This computer project of mine have also attract people in my surroundings both national and international and by that my FaceBook has for many been of great interests.

Here below you see some pictures of the computer at the time I test run it on the bench and assembled in the chassis.

WOLF High Performance Computer & Accessories.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9&l=1d5d8e64a0

it should perhaps be added that during this time, I was sick for a depression (still are) and by that my computer project become some kind of therapy, when interest was at its peak. Since I'm not so young any more (57 year) everything has its natural course in all that implies.

By this, I thank you and wish you at Hardware secrets best of all for future to come.

Sincerely Yours, Bengt "WOLF" Johansson (Sweden).
Old 06-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #6
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA

Thanks, all "PR" efforts are very appreciated! We don't use Facebook, but we do have a Twitter account: @hardwaresecrets

Thanks,
Gabriel
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread