Administrator

Join Date Nov 2004
Hardware Secrets Team is on a distinguished road

Default SilverStone Precision PS06 Case Review

There has been a new article posted.

Title: SilverStone Precision PS06 Case Review
URL: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/artic...se-Review/1310

Here is a snippet:
"The Precision PS06 is the latest mid-tower case from SilverStone, coming with features usually only found on more expensive models, such as eight expansion slots and a hard drive/SSD docking bay. Let'..."

Comments on this article are welcome.

Best regards,
Hardware Secrets Team
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com
Hardware Secrets Team is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Old 08-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
rando

Join Date Aug 2011
rando is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm interested in this case and also the Corsair Carbide 400R since they're both new, cost the same, and both made by respectable companies. I find it a bit hard to decide so I would appreciate if you could answer a few of my quick questions since you seem to be the only person who have hands-on experience with the both of them.

1) I'm going to be only using stock fans on both cases (with the 180mm fan on the PS06 set on low speed), how would you rate them in terms of cooling performance, and which case (PS06 or 400R) do you think have better cooling performance?
PS06 (180mm x1, 120mm x1) vs 400R (120mm x3)

2) I'll be putting my case on my desk, how would you rate the noise level of both cases (with only stock fans)? Which one seems to produce less noise?

3) Since I won't be adding extra fans, would the top panel of 400R become a problem? Would a lot of dust fall straight into the case?

4) I'm guessing both of them have relatively good build quality (with the 400R being a bit better than PS06?)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by rando; 08-20-2011 at 09:28 PM.
rando is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread