Hardware Secrets Forums

Go Back   Hardware Secrets Forums > Miscellaneous > Site Comments and Suggestions

Old 04-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
C.W.

Join Date Jan 2011
C.W. is on a distinguished road

Default Awarded products spreadsheet?

I was wondering if you could include a very basic online spreadsheet of awarded products on the website. Especially one for PSUs. The spreadsheet would allow users to arrange/order the PSUs by name, company, wattage, and award. I don't know how difficult this would be, but I think it would make finding/comparing PSUs easier.

The rationale is that while you have a list of awarded products, they're ordered chronologically by review date. If the user could arrange and sort the list, the list would have added value as being a tool to compare, for example, all the Antec units or all the 600W units.

~C.W.
C.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Old 04-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Gabriel Torres
Administrator

Join Date Oct 2004
USA
Gabriel Torres is on a distinguished road

Your suggestion makes a lot of sense, as of right now we only have a product list, but not an easy way to sort power supplies by wattage, etc. Meanwhile, you can use this: http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page541.htm
Gabriel Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread