Old 04-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Hardware Secrets Team
Administrator

Join Date Nov 2004
Hardware Secrets Team is on a distinguished road

Default Corsair Launches Obsidian Series 350D microATX PC Case

There has been a new news posted.

Here is a snippet:
"Corsair has announced the Obsidian Series 350D PC case. Available with a solid or windowed side panel, the Obsidian Series 350D brings unprecedented expansion and cooling options to smaller, more port..."

Read the full story at: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/news/...X-PC-Case/7280

Comments on this news are welcome.

Best regards,
Hardware Secrets Team
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com

Last edited by Cássio Lima; 05-01-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Hardware Secrets Team is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
Hood

Join Date Sep 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
Hood is on a distinguished road

Default Another Winner From Corsair

It seems the longer Corsair is in business, the more they are my "go-to company" for high quality PC parts. This "mini 900D" looking case is yet another "case in point" (pardon the pun). Most of the parts on my "most wanted list" are made by Corsair. If they started offering Corsair-branded CPUs and motherboards, you could build your entire system with their parts, they already cover everything else. They also seem to have the best customer service department on the planet. Right now I'm saving up for a 900D, so I'll be ready when they become generally available, and of course I'll need an AX1200i to go with it. Now they need to offer custom cooling kits with 240/280/360/420/480 rads to fill those large empty spaces! If I know Corsair, it won't be long...
Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
new Sponsored Links

Share This Thread